Sunday, February 17, 2008

Book Update

As my regular readers know (thanks, Mom!), I have been writing a biography on the life of my favorite author, the Puritan Jeremiah Burroughs. I have now completed 7 chapters of what will probably be an 11-chapter book. I have been greatly encouraged as I've discovered more about this godly man. A link to a brief biography of Burroughs can be found through the Jeremiah Burroughs homepage, which I have developed and maintain. You can find the link at http://jeremiahburroughs.blogspot.com/.

Please pray for me, as I seek to find a publisher for the book. One thing I have learned through all this is my utter dependence on the Lord for anything to become of this work which will bring Him glory. Please pray! In Christ,

-Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home